ANLX is a Cloud Computing specialist who provides server hosting, internet connectivity and IT Services for UK businesses. Our difference is that we provide customised and off the shelf solutions, working with our customers to ensure their ANLX Solution is perfect for their needs. We understand that our customers trust us with the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their Severs, Applications, and Data which are critical to keep each individual business buzzing!
- Commitment to Quality
- Commitment to Information Security
- Information Security and Quality Policy
Our belief is to do things properly, no short cuts and no loose ends – whether this means fully complying with Internet standards, or taking those extra steps our technical skills, knowledge and resources allow us to offer an extremely high level of service, to all our customers.
Our biggest asset is our team of staff. We believe our highly skilled, motivated, passionate and dedicated team allows us to provide an excellent service that sets us apart from others. Acting as consultants to create and develop business systems and procedures, we excel at implementing quality solutions to specification quickly, ensuring customer satisfaction and returning exceptional value for money.
Our Mission Statement
ANLX strives to provide secure, high availability servers, connectivity, and IT services to help our customers improve IT efficiency and business profitability.
Commitment to Quality
Associated Networks (UK) Ltd (ANLX) has achieved certification for ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013, the most widely used and internationally-recognised frameworks for good business management covering the key area of “Quality Management” & “Information Security”.
This compliancy demonstrates that ANLX has policies, processes and procedures in place to better meet our “Quality Management & Information Security” requirements.
ISO 9001:2008 Sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. In fact ISO 9001:2008 is implemented by over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries.
Quality Management Principles The standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
Using ISO 9001:2008 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.Contact Us
Commitment to Information Security
Associated Networks (UK) Ltd (ANLX) has achieved certification for ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013, the most widely used and internationally-recognised frameworks for good business management covering the key area of “Quality Management” & “Information Security”. This compliancy demonstrates that ANLX has policies, processes and procedures in place to better meet our “Quality Management & Information Security” requirements.
ISO 27001:2013 The ISO 27000 family of standards helps organizations keep information assets secure.
Using this family of standards will help your organization manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties.
ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
What is an ISMS? An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process.Contact Us
We commit to:
- Operating in line with the requirements of ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
- Having a policy that is appropriate to our size, as we are an IT business with technical staff and administrative staff. We operate from one office and use data centres for holding information.
- Our Information Security objectives are (measured monthly):
- Confidentiality – the target is only approved users log in.
- Integrity –the target is less than 0.2% packet loss at any outgoing buffer on any backbone router.
- Availability – the target is 99.85% availability platform uptime.
- Our Quality objectives are (measured monthly): Sales performance – number of quotes, conversion rate and average value of orders.
- Provision and support – the number of support tickets.
- Delivery – the target is to provide a virtual machine within 24 hours.
- Response time for support tickets – the target is 100% compliance for:
- P1 – within 4 hours.
- P2 – within 8 hours
- P3 – within 24 hours
- Using the management review meeting:
- As an opportunity (framework) for setting and reviewing our objectives.
- To review this policy.
- Complying with customer’s requirements, information security requirements, legislation, regulations and contractual obligations.
- Continually improving our Quality and Information Security management systems.
Communicating this policy to all of our staff and our contractors by using our intranet, and making this policy document available to interested parties on our website.
Tim Bailey, Managing Director 30 September 2014