ANLX offers a number of Xen based Virtual Server (VS) packages on our SAN-based, clustered environment utilising our multihomed BGP4 network in the London Docklands.
Virtual Servers offer all the advantages of a dedicated server at a much lower cost due to the fact you share some resources, like CPU, on much larger clusters of servers. With a VS, just like a physical server, you have full root access and are able to install whichever software you like on to your system. All VS hosted by ANLX also benefit from the fact they are hosted on a redundant cluster using high-end, fault-tolerant, SANs. Should any node need to be taken out of service or fail your virtual machine will simply be migrated to another node within the cluster and just keep on running.More Info
When you need extraordinary performance and total reliability, our dedicated server solutions are the choice for you.
Hosted in the UK in our ISO-accredited London data centres and supported 24/7/365 by our highly qualified engineers, you can be assured your infrastructure is in the best of hands.
Our range of HP servers are connected to our redundantly routed network on at least a 100Mbps port on which you can burst to wire speed.
Managed or Unmanaged? Choosing a managed or unmanaged package is down to the level of service you require from us.
All packages include support of both hardware and network issues. Managed packages also include software support, security audits and full system backups. If you have little or no experience in running a server, we suggest that you pick a managed option in order to keep your system running and secure.More Info
ANLX Storage is delivered using distributed redundant Arrays of HP 3PAR StoreServ appliances.
Storage is available from both shared or Private Arrays, dependent upon your data security requirements.
HP 3PAR StoreServ’s mesh active controller architecture and its ALUA support enables ANLX to deliver a “higher” form of HA. Since the HP 3PAR StoreServ does not need ALUA to identify the best or “active” path to the back-end LUNs on a single array as all of its LUNs are “Active” on all of controllers, HP 3PAR StoreServ re-purposes ALUA to deliver a “higher” form of HA.More Info
ANLX co-location combines class leading hosting facilities with our own highly resilient network offering the perfect environment for your IT infrastructure. Whether you’re looking to host a single server, outgrowing your existing datacentre or simply looking for a better deal on your existing co-location arrangements, talk to ANLX about what we have to offer.More Info
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): With the ANLX Virtual Private Server as IaaS, the Server is provisioned as a new machine with the Operating System of your choice, which is un-managed in terms of OS Patching and Management
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): With the ANLX Virtual Private Server as PaaS, ANLX will deliver a fully managed Operating System of your choice. The service includes full system administrator support for the approved OS configurations.
Service Summary: ANLX’s Virtual Private Servers (AVPS) provide flexible, high performance, high capacity, secure computing resources. Hosted in Tier 3 Data Centers which are linked by a 10Gb resilient network and operated to ISO-9001 Quality & ISO-27001 Information Security standards. AVPS’s can be configured with either Linux or Windows Operating Systems. Service features
- From £49 per month (VM: 1 X 2GHz-CPU, 2GB-RAM, 50GB-HD)
- Expandable CPU, RAM & Disk Space
- Expandable Storage on HP 3PAR Platform
- Choice of XEN or VMware Hypervisors
- Choice of OS: Linux or Windows
- Includes 1TB of Bandwidth
- 24/7 365 Days active monitoring
- Achieve economies of scale, increase productivity with fewer people.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done with less people.
- Reduce capital costs on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere.
- Monitor projects more effectively.
- Increase flexibility, as compute resources can be increased or decreased