ANLX Virtual Private Servers are available on the Government G-Cloud Digital Marketplace.
The Virtual Private Servers are available in two Service Models:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): With the ANLX Virtual Private Server as IaaS, the Server is provisioned as a new machine with the Operating System of your choice, which is un-managed in terms of OS Patching and Management
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): With the ANLX Virtual Private Server as PaaS, ANLX will deliver a fully managed Operating System of your choice. The service includes full system administrator support for the approved OS configurations.
Service Summary: ANLX’s Virtual Private Servers (AVPS) provide flexible, high performance, high capacity, secure computing resources. Hosted in Tier 3 Data Centers which are linked by a 10Gb resilient network and operated to ISO-9001 Quality & ISO-27001 Information Security standards. AVPS’s can be configured with either Linux or Windows Operating Systems.
- From £49 per month (VM: 1 X 2GHz-CPU, 2GB-RAM, 50GB-HD)
- Expandable CPU, RAM & Disk Space
- Expandable Storage on HP 3PAR Platform
- Choice of XEN or VMware Hypervisors
- Choice of OS: Linux or Windows
- Includes 1TB of Bandwidth
- 24/7 365 Days active monitoring
- Achieve economies of scale, increase productivity with fewer people.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done with less people.
- Reduce capital costs on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere.
- Monitor projects more effectively.
- Increase flexibility, as compute resources can be increased or decreased